Another sell-out event enjoyed by all the attendees.
The Society of St Vincent de Paul will be the main beneficiary as will our Coats for Kids campaign.
Thank you, in a very big way, to Joanna and Sam Giresi and her group of helpers for dishing out yet another grand, delicious 5 course, sit-down Italian dinner. Thanks to our High School and other student servers and Photo Booth volunteers [St. Patrick’s Catholic High School, Northern Collegiate, King George School] who did such an elegant job while having a good time themselves.
Thanks to the advertisers and other donors of gift baskets, door and/or spot prizes. Advertisements received exposure to about 200 attendees through announcements and on the slide show as well as the event brochure which is available by clicking on the link below:
We also have a Facebook presence where the event was publicized.
Thank you mainly to the following key people without whom this would not have been possible.
- Parish Administrator Rev. Stephen Savel
- Our incomparable MC – Dan Gimpel, KofC Field Agent and Fraternal Advisor.
- Melanie, Carolina and fellow knight Richard Marhue of MyRedRhinoTV and Black Pearl Tap
- Deanna Pirt and Financial Secretary Dave Pirt
- Catholic Women’s League OLM and Sacred Heart
- Christine and Brian Monteiro – for Everything!
- KofC volunteers – Paul and David Rodrigues, Maria and Jim Leliveld, Tara and Terry Costain, Phil Hrycak, Brendan Fleming, Norm Vaillant.
- Chris Sanchez, Janet Shrumm, John Spinozzi and many, many others.
We hope you will all support our next event which is scheduled for this fall.
From all the knights at Council 1429,
“Thank you for helping us help those in the community who are most in need of our assistance”.