Another very successful fund raising event enjoyed by all who attended.
The Society of St Vincent de Paul will be the main beneficiary as will our Coats for Kids campaign.
Thanks to the advertisers and other donors of gift baskets, door and/or spot prizes. Advertisements received exposure to about 200 attendees through announcements and on the slide show as well as the program brochure which is available by clicking on the picture below:
We also have a Facebook presence where the event was publicized.
Thank you once again Joanna and Sam Giresi and your group of helpers for dishing out yet another grand, delicious five course, sit-down Italian dinner. Thanks in a special way to Deana and Dave Pirt for organizing the student servers who did such a fantastic job.
Thank you mainly to the following key people without whom this would not have been possible.
- Parish Administrator Rev. Stephen Savel
- Our incomparable MC – Lee Michaels
- City of Sarnia councillor Dave Boushy
- The staff at our parish churches for helping with advertising and ticket sales
- Melanie and fellow knight Richard Marhue of MerLink Communications
- Christine and Brian Monteiro – for Everything!
- KofC volunteers – John Ramsey, Eric Madej, Camila and Jorge Vinas, Luba and Peter Laychak, David Rodrigues, Maria and Jim Leliveld, Terry Costain, Phil Hrycak, Garry Prokopovich, Judy and John Roman, Norm Vaillant
- Chris Sanchez and many, many others